Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Dreaded Death




Yesterday, our dear friends Larry and Gundula visited us at my parent's home in Indiana. The merging of my Holden life and my Indiana life was full of joy and good food and lively conversation (a lot like Holden). But nothing can bring two women together like hair.

After a series of unfortunate events, I had decided that maybe it was time for the dreadies to go. Gundula, who was the last person to cut my hair over 18 months ago at Holden, brought her "hair kit", and she and my mom Betty gleefully chopped my little 'uns out of of my hair. I was in my parent's kitchen, but it could have been Chalet 3. I guess it wasn't really such a dreadful death for them after all.







Spring fresh scent, anyone?

ML

2 comments:

JWH said...

Are we going to get an "after/Matt freshly coiffed" picture? How can I contact you guys? You can email me at joyouspoon@yahoo.com.

libby said...

how sad! well matt, you did it!! a successful dreadlocker. what a beautiful bouquet! I hope you kept the dreads, they would make a perfect pot holder!