Friday, January 11, 2008

Axel Ken, Superstar

At the risk of being one of those people who puts baby pictures on his blog and asks everyone to look and see how cute his baby-of-choice is etc etc ... I am going to do exactly that, but first please know that my nephew, Axel Ken Perry has been independently declared (by a strange man in Bellingham Barnes and Noble store) to be the cutest baby in the world. So I feel some justification. Anyway, here I am with my nephew. He's trying on a rasa-hat at the Jean Queen store on Commercia Drive in Vancouver (taken last week).



MP

2 comments:

Kara Q. said...

Hi Matt and Matt! I am SO GLAD that you gave me this website to follow you through PERILS UNKNOWN!! You both are such special people- Holden will just not be the same without you. :( WIll keep you in thoughts and prayers and will follow you as much as possible... much love and ALL THAT JAZZ- Kara Q.

Mary said...

I agree with the strange man.