Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home Sweet Ballard


We are back in Seattle now, doing things like getting cars repaired, going to job interviews and business meetings. Life has changed yet again. This summer we will be house-sitting/renting in a couple of different places in Seattle. Matt P (me) will be working from home. Matt L will be starting back working in the hospital, probably Harborview, before long. We like the place we are living in Ballard.

Speaking just for myself, this is not going to be easy. In the past two years, we've had a series of amazing adventures ... from the year and a half at Holden to South America to ... it's been one thing after another. My life has been connected to the seasons of the year and to the seasons of the spiritual year. I have been surrounded by amazing friends and blessed with the time to make new friends all of the time. This kind of intensity is not easily recreatable in a large city, nor do I want it to be. But it is still such a change, and I am only beginning to feel it.

If you want to know what I'm working on this summer, you can visit the Holden Audio Archives website.

-MP

1 comment:

Sarcastic Lutheran said...

Welcome home boys. If you go back to COTA give my love to Karen.

Blessings as you settle into this new stage of life. Do come visit Colorado...
Nadia
ps here's my community's website
www.houseforall.org